Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Tough Cross Country

Hello blog world,

Today me and the senior classes had cross country to me i felt scared because the last time i had cross country i was crying because my heart has been hurting but on the left side only . I started to walk with my friend Lyu .As soon as we got to the middle my kidney started to hurt it was so painful and dropped a tear it got  much worse i wanted to stop but i couldn't i had to be a Hay Park Learner and never give up.


Soon i finished 1 lap i was so proud of myself until i had to do a second lap so i had a big frown on my face because i didn't want it to hurt i was a little shocked because Lyu only did 1 lap but i really didn't care that just meant i had to be more active.

Hope you enjoyed Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hey Fehi
    I like the way you when you said you where scared because last time you where crying because your heart was hurting really badly. Fehi I think the second sentence does not make sense because you said As soon as we got to the middle my kidney started to hurt.I think you should put comer where it says middle and there before you say kidney you should put a comer there.But although I like the rest of your writing.
    By bendeguz

    ReplyDelete