Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Summer Learning Journey: Day 1 activity 2 North and South!!!!

Hello again bloggers,

Fehi back again with another blog post of the week so in today's activity for Day one activity 2. SO for today's activity I have to write about my hometown which is in the Kingdom Of Tonga, Nuku'alofa. I hope you guys enjoy it and always stay tuned for tomorrow's blog post. Once again thank you Megan and the summer learning journey team for letting HPS in this program.

My Hometown:

The island of Tonga is a a very beautiful, kind, warming place you are able to have fun, be free and be thankful while your there. So in my hometown Nuku'alofa also known as the capital of Tonga is were I come, that and also Vava'u ( which is another place in Tonga were I also come from). Most students from HPS come from Tonga and also Samoa which is amazing to be in a room full of Polynesian students. The ground of Nuku'alofa is rocks and the scenery are long beautiful palm trees. Also the bright, beaming sun is always there but sometimes a little to much if you ask me.


Thats the island of Nuku'alofa to me.
Thanks for reading my blog post.
Blog you later.


1 comment:

  1. Malo Fehi,

    My name is Rachel and I am working with Megan on the Summer Learning Journey programme this year. It is great to see that you are posting blogs for the programme and are doing such a nice job with each one. I particularly liked this post about your hometown of Nuku'alofa. I have been lucky enough to visit Nuku'aolfa twice in the past few years and I absolutely loved it. It was very hot and sunny when I was there so I can completely understand what you mean when you say that it can be a little bit too much for you sometimes. I had to walk around the island in a big sun hat everyday!

    I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday together. Will you stay here in New Zealand or will you get the chance to go back to Tonga to visit? I hope that, either way, you have a really restful, relaxing and enjoyable summer holiday.

    Warm regards,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete