Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Summer Learning Journey:Day 2 Activity 1

Hey Blog World,

Fehi here again and todays Summer Learning Journey is about the Tāne Mahuta and weather we would like to visit it or not. I would like to say thank you to Megan and the Summer Learning Journey team for letting me join in this program.

What is Tāne Mahuta: Tāne Mahuta is forest in the Waipoua Forest in Northland. Some people may call it the 'Lord Of The Forest'.

Whats so cool about it: In the Tāne Mahuta there is the largest (meaning the biggest) Kauri tree in the Country (New Zealand).

Why Would I like to visit the Tāne Mahuta: I would really like to visit Tāne Mahuta in real life because I would like to see the biggest kauri tree in the country. If I were able to go there I would take a photo of me next to it and share it with my friends so they can experience what it feels like to see something very rare and cool.

So here's how my trip would be like if I could visit the Tāne Mahuta.

Bye Bloggers.
Blog You Later.


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Fehi,

    I'ts Gargee, again. I just love to see you so enthusiastic about the Kauri Tree and how you want to take a photo next to it so you can show how big the tree really is. I also really want to go to the tree, so maybe next year we can convince the teachers to let us on a trip to Tane Mahuta at Mt Roskill Intermediate? There's nothing that I feel like you have to correct, so well done!

    ~ Gargee :)

    P.S. Please visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia orana Fehi,

    You have given a clear view point and reason why you would want to visit Tāne Mahuta. I like that you included a little background information about Tāne Mahuta, this tree is quite a wonderful feature of nature here in Aotearoa.

    Perhaps next time you could add a few pictures to complement your post about Tāne Mahuta and give readers a little taste of its greatness.

    One day I too would like to visit Tāne Mahuta so I can see the mighty tree up close. They grow to be so tall and magnificent I’d love to see it in person as a picture wouldn’t quite do it justice. I'd be a little nervous about touching such an ancient wonder but I bet it'd be such an experience.

    Hope your holidays are going great, I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer :)

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete