Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Happy early birthday Lyu


Hi Blog world this is something different that i have never done before but here we go.



Happy Early 9th Birthday Lyu. On Sunday it will be your birthday and since i will in Tonga by then I just wish you a great day. I just can't believe the time is finally here.God bless you with all his heart .I will always love you as a friend .Also when I come back from i will give you a gift or money.Oh ah and Janine because we had secret Santa.I wish i could be there to help and celebrate your birthday with you .Merry Christmas ,and a happy new year and Happy Brithday.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Fhei,
    Well I see that you said happy early birthday to Lyu...Well I like what you done to your friend. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! To lyu I'm going to tell Lyu that go and check out your blog so she will be excited that you done this to her and I will tell her to comment on your blog...

    By Aryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fehi thank you so much for that I wish you to a late birthday to bye I hope you like Togna I am comeing to I hope I see you.

    ReplyDelete