Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

My Summer Learning Journey Practise!!!!

Hey blog world,

Fehi back again with a blog post. Today it is about the Summer Learning Journey and it is a program about how most student go through the 'Summer Slide' which is when students who are learning and doing work in the holidays have a better start to learning and they are keeping there progress from the year before. So this activity is about how we have to pretend we came from the islands and into New Zealand, so we had to write a letter about our journey coming over to NZ.
Thank You Megan and the Summer Learning Journey team for letting Hay Park School apart of this cool program.

Here's my letter:

Dear Mum,

I have just arrived in New Zealand and let me tell you about the adventure coming here. It was harsh, sharks were swimming and my lungs were about to explode. The food we had on the boat was barely anything the size of the corn was the size of a rock. It was bad luck, my shell broke so that is why I write this letter to you today. You may think this is Fehi but it is her assistant Sariah... but i'm really sorry to say this to you by a letter, she died. The shark ate her head off then all her blood was everywhere. I am really sorry to ask this but can you pick me up from the dock.

From Sariah and Fehi ( from above)

Thursday 13th December

No comments:

Post a Comment