Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

My Family and Friends


Hey Bloggers,

Its Fehi again, but with a different type of blog post I will be talking about my Family and friends and also all the adventures I have with them. First I want you guys to meet my friends.

The reason why I decided to make this blog post about them is because they are the people who make me happy everyday and also the reason why I enjoy coming to school every 5 days of the week

I have made lots of memory with all of this lovely kids, each of this students mean the world to me.
Especially Sariah, Mekilini and Yazmine who have been the ultimate best friends anyone could ask for.
They care for me when i'm hurt and we all have this special bond that can never be broken. 

Besides my Friends I also have a lovely family that means the world to me.
Before I tell you all about them, I need to introduce them to you.
So here is my Family. (Just my siblings)


I enjoy living with this two marvelous people because they always keep me going and even though me have ups and downs sometimes, they are still the two most amazing people of ever meet.

My Older Brother Sione: My brother is the most toughest person if meet, besides my Dad. He cares for my little sister and I and mostly he actually enjoys hanging out with us and he loves making us laugh.
In my house my brother and I always like scaring each other, but sadly I can never scare him. The list goes on and on but this blog post is getting to long so I will talk about one more thing and that the end for the blog post.

My Little Sister Paita: My little sister is the cutest 3 year old I've ever meet. She is very outgoing and she loves to run around. She is also very sweet in many ways she enjoy's sharing with us, she also loves to hang out with Sione and I.


Do any of you guys have older or younger siblings? Let me know by commenting down below.

Blog you later guys!!!


3 comments:

  1. A lovely insight into your world, Fehi. Remember, you can do more personal posts like this - it doesn't always have to be what you did in school. Can't wait to see what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Berry,

      Thank you for your amazing and helpful comment,because it helps me make my blog posts more enjoyable.

      From Fehi

      Delete
    2. hi
      that was lovely work mostly because I am in the photos and I can not wait till you do the next blog post

      Delete