Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Proud!! Proud!! Work!!

Hey Yo Bloggers,

Here's my blog for today, I would of made two blog posts but lately I've been pretty busy with all the jobs that I have this term. For today I will be showing you my favorite activity that I have done so far though out this term. In my class we have been reading this book called - There's A Boy In A Girls Bathroom. So I made this quiz all about the book and if you get the question wrong you have to do the question again and if you get it right, you can move on.


 
Feel free to comment all about how the quiz worked out, and if there is any thing wrong if the quiz.

Blog You Later!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fehi, I love the effort you put into this quiz and that you're enjoying the story. If a blogger had never read this before, would you recommend it? Why/not?

    Your blog posts are wonderful. Maybe you could blog about your jobs - you're always going out and doing different things but we'd love to know what you get up to...

    ReplyDelete