Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

Parekowhai Class Take On Aboriginal Inspired Art!!!

Malo e lelei,

Fehi here, sorry I haven't been posting lately I've just been pretty busy with school. Lucky enough I will be blogging for the whole week. On Monday 25th was the day we started planning our aboriginal Australian artwork for culture day on Thursday 28th. 
We have finally finished our masterpieces and we showed it to our whole school during the cultural assembly. So if you couldn't tell my class choose Australia for our country.  

Here is my evaluation which shows how I made it and how it went:



If you want feel free to leave me some feedback so I can make my blog posts more better for you guys to read.

Blog You Later!!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back on the blog Fehi! Your artwork and presentation was stunning! Let's see if you can get to 5 blog posts by the end of the week..!

    ReplyDelete