Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Winter Holiday Homework 1!!!!

Hello Blog World,

Fehi back again with another blog post, today I will be showing you guys one of the tasks that I've done so far and it is a math activity. I had to solve a question from one of the winter holiday tasks my teacher set up for me an my class and I started from level 1 which was easy to level 3 which was harder than the other questions.

My Reflection:

I really enjoyed doing this activity and try doing all the question and figuring them out it did get harder but in the end, I finished the task and I believe that I've done very well. I can't wait until the next activity- Are you?






Are you excited for the next blog post? - because I am!!!

Feel Free to comment some feedback if you want.

Blog You later!!!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Fehi,
    I'm not sure if I have commented on your blog before so I better introduce myself. My name is Tania and I work for Manaiakalani in Whangarei. Do you know where Whangarei is? I visit your class blog for Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu as well. How AWESOME that you are blogging over the holidays. It's great to see you are doing Level 1, 2 and 3 of the challenges. Yes, I'm excited for the next blog post.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete