Pages

Monday, October 1, 2018

Spring Holiday Homework 2: Kiwi Kids News

Hey bloggers,

Fehi back again with my second blog post for the spring holiday homework. For today's blog post I will be writing a short yet very informative summary about an article  I read on Kiwi Kids News. The article I read was all about Australia and how a part of the land was vanished by erosion ( which mean it was caused by wind, water, and natural sources and weathers. This whole incident took place on Sunday 23rd September 2018, and the article was published on the 27th of September. I recently learned a lot of things in this very short article, for example, lands can vanish and when they vanish cars and many large objects go with it.

Since this event took place they have urgently told the pupil in Inskip Point in Queensland to avoid this area. They mainly told the people to avoid the area because this wasn't the first time its happen in Inskip Point... Its the second time, the first time in 2015 cars, tents and a caravan vanished with the land.

If you learned something in this blog post, feel free to tell me in comments down below.
Don't forget to check out Kiwi Kids News for more news to learn.
Blog you later!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fehi,

    Thank you for sharing what you read. I really liked your blog post because it was useful because I got to learn facts I NEVER EVER KNEW.

    ReplyDelete