Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

The Best Place In My Neighborhood....

Hey Blog World,

Fehi back again with another blog post for the Spring Holiday Homework assignments the senior school has over the holiday. This is my third blog post for this specific type of blog post and my goal for this spring is to be able to finish all eight assignments before school starts on the 22nd of October

For today's blog post I have to describe my favorite place in my neighborhood, while I guess neighborhood means the street and the closer things around you. I just recently moved into this house cause my old house and many other pupils around Mt Roskill is currently being demolished into little specs of dust and large blocks of wood and other appliances. My family and I are still getting used to being around this side of Mt Roskill so for me, its not quite my neighborhood yet. So instead I will talk about my old neighborhood.

This neighborhood was very quiet and most people knew each other ( mainly the houses closet to them). I grew up with many friends that soon became family members and to this day we are all still in touch with each other. My favorite part in my neighborhood was probably the small alleyway which leads to the main road that leads to the  Puketapapa Mountain.

The small alleyway was filled with leaves and plants and little bushes and sometimes the neighbors around the alleyway would say hello to us and then that would start a brand new friendship.

So that is the best place in my neighborhood... (In my opinion)

Blog You Later!!!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment