Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Spring Holiday Homework 4: Food Critic

Hey Blog World,

Fehi back again with another blog post for the 'Spring Holiday Homework' and this is my fourth blog post. Did you know there is only 4 days left until school starts? Besides talking about school, I got a very special gift from my brother when he came back from Australia... It was " COLES COOKIES," which is what I said when I saw them.

Cole's Cookies are more than just cookies to me they are a chocolatey medium crunch cookies that taste like a bite from heaven. If you didn't know this about, I have a close bond with these cookies an I was so happy to see he brought me 25 boxes of cookies... But I had to give about 15 of them to my close family, which meant I had 10 left.

What I Liked:

I think I enjoyed everything about these cookies, especially there real, smooth chocolate chip cookies they have inside them. Each bite of the cookies had plenty of chocolate chips inside. My siblings and nieces enjoyed them so we finished all ten of the leftover boxes in just almost 6 days.

What I Disliked:

I basically disliked nothing except my family thought they didn't pack enough cookies in each box    (which is saying something cause they pack a lot of cookies inside).

Image result for coles cookiesHeres a photo of the box of cookies cause I didn't take a photo of them.








This image was found on this website

No comments:

Post a Comment